|Star River Electronics Case Study
1. Assess the current financial health and recent financial performance of the company. What strengths and/or weaknesses would
you highlight to Adeline Koh?
2. Forecast the firm’s financial statements for 2002 and 2003. What will be the external financing requirements of the firm in those
years? Can the firm repay its loan within a reasonable period?
3. What are the key driver assumptions of the firm’s future financial performance? What are the managerial implications of those key
drivers? That is, what aspects of the firm’s activities should Koh focus on especially?
4. What is Star River’s weighted-average cost of capital (WACC)? What methods did you use to estimate WACC? What are the key
assumptions that especially influence WACC?
5. What are the free cash flows of the packaging machine investment? Should Koh approve the investment?
The cost for the solution for Star River Electronics case study is $49. The solution contains 2 files, a word document and an excel
workbook. The Word document contains the answers to the 5 questions below in a 1,600 word paper. The paper also contains an
analysis on the financial problems that are solved thru excel. The Excel file contains the work behind the solution. All work is shown
in the excel file and is easy to follow with the Word solution. If you are interested in purchasing this solution, you can pay via PayPal
(link below). Once payment is made, the solutions will be available to download immediately. If you have any questions, please
e-mail me at email@example.com